Liberals love to say that Donald Trump can’t come up with a health care plan to save his life, but guess what he has spent the last week doing? If you said “personally writing a GOP plan that will rescue the party from Mitch McConnell’s latest failure” you are correct.
President Trump worked with his advisors and top professionals in the healthcare industry to come up with a plan that will save $17 trillion in medical costs over a decade.
Under Trump’s plan:
- The government would be responsible for collecting health care fees and would distribute them to private sector insurers. In addition, the government would pay medical benefits to providers.
- Everyone would be insured, by law regardless of pre-existing conditions. This would ensure that providers could not discriminate against veterans for injuries sustained while serving our nation or police officers because of their dangerous jobs.
- The streamlined design would cut costs, which would help small businesses thrive by reducing their burden while also allowing their employees to be insured. Research suggests this will help increase productivity and profit.
- Doctors can focus 100% on their patients instead of pleasing insurers.
- Overall costs would go down because more people would seek preventative care and treatment before problems become worse and, of course, more expensive.
Trump spokeswoman Harley Hamilton says that the President plans to pay for this bold new initiative by both taxing the ultra-rich at a higher rate, slashing money from wasteful government programs, and asking large corporations to pay slightly more in taxes. That money, she says, “will be recovered through increased productivity from happier and healthier workers.”
Overall, this plan puts anything the Democrat Party has come up with (like Obamacare) to shame.
Good Job, President Trump!